Responsible for leading a team of site development and construction project management professionals in the East Region for Tillman Infrastructure. Builds and maintains strong customer relationships with TI customers, and oversee local vendor relationships.
• Primary interface with customer on all site development & construction matters for a region, assuring customer satisfaction and investigating new opportunities.
• Manage annual budgets and forecast reports, monthly budget updates and profit and loss forecasts as required.
• Evaluate industry trends, potential customers, forecast sales and standard product requirements.
• Identifies the roles, responsibilities and accountabilities of project team members in relation to resource requirements for specific project tasks.
• Provides direction and structure for region, establishing clear and precise goals and objectives and establishing a logical objective basis for timeframes and budgets.
• Monitor/direct project overhead and operating costs to ensure profitability.
• Attend customer meetings. Report progress on projects to senior management.
• Analyze vendor bids and award contracts.
• Assist business development and management teams with initiatives/projects as assigned.
• In coordination with Human Resources and senior management, make recommendations on hires, promotions, terminations and other HR related activities for the team.
• Manages teams of Program Managers & CX Managers.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
• A clearly demonstrated track record of 15+ years of proven hands-on success managing all phases of site development.
• Delivers exceptional customer satisfaction. Ability to communicate with client in a professional, effective manner.
• Proven ability to build, lead and mentor diverse teams, manage budgets and safety issues.
• Ability to manage vendor relationships and performance.
• Knowledge of project/program management, construction management, RF Design and Optimization Engineering and leading cross functional teams preferred.
• Strong background in new site/raw land development
• Strong ‘insider’ knowledge of the cellular telecom industry, with a deep understanding of the role of towers and accompanying infrastructure, and all steps required to acquire a site, gain regulatory approval, and timely build a new tower under aggressive schedules.
• Ability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment.
• Excellent organization and communication skills.
• Well-developed time management skills – multi-tasking and able to prioritize assignments, duties and daily work.
• Self-motivated and able to deal with a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Strong, supportive, flexible team player and people management experience.
• Strong financial acumen.
• Excellent communication skills written and spoken.
• Ability to manage multiple commitments simultaneously.
• Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA preferred.
• Computer proficiency: Microsoft Word, Excel required.