• Manage the application process by coordinating the application through all internal departments (sales, operations, legal, and lease administration)
• Assist the sales function by entering and reviewing applications in the internal system and coordinating various administrative aspects of the sales, leases, lease renewals, legal approvals on customer side and internally with legal team
• Communicate and resolve application discrepancies including confirming or acquiring customer entity and billing information, confirming available space at a tower site, and acquiring equipment specifications from the customer
• Provide customer application tracking as it relates to application submission status through execution of the lease
• Maintain up to date knowledge of contract terms and conditions for customers in defined territory.
• Populate lease request forms and resolve any applicable sales related issues
• Send all marketing and due diligence materials to customer
• Ensure frequent communication with sales and operation teams to maintain a current understanding of customer projects and issues
• Ensure all reporting is done in an accurate and timely manner
• Develop a good working relationship with other internal departments to assist in expediting the sales process.
• Participate in customer and internal deployment meetings
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent experience preferred
Previous sales support experience preferred
Strong attention to detail
Superior organizational, customer service, and analytical skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Exceptional computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite applications)
Strong work ethic
Ability to handle multiple projects at once
Occasional travel as required.