This inside sales position will work side by side with our Field Sales team providing back office support, scheduling, analysis and reporting as well as communications with outside departments. The position will coordinate internal traffic and communication, prepare customer facing communications and coordinate the drafting of documents and exhibits, signature routing and tracking.
- Coordinate/participate with internal and external contacts throughout sales cycle
- Establish and maintain daily project plans, schedules and priorities
- Monitor and communicate project status and updates through regular reporting
- Prepare all tenant leasing documents for execution including license agreements, amendments, and memorandums as required
- Initiate and conduct necessary meetings/calls to keep project on schedule and within budget
- Coordinate and track completion of all projects though closure
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and information as required
- Produce and distribute external communications including marketing materials and site lists
4 year degree strongly preferred.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in wireless site acquisition, leasing and project management.
Paralegal or equivalent experience preferred.
Proficient with Office Suite Applications
Strong verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
Ability to multi-task.