Administer Tillman’s payroll and HRIS processes including the maintenance, updating and reporting of all data in Paychex and other HR systems.
- Prepare & process semi-monthly payroll for entire organization: review timecards; ensure required approvals are obtained; travel & entertainment expenses are updated, complete and submit payroll through our payroll/HR provider, Paychex.
- Update and maintain HR files and databases to reflect personnel payroll & HR changes.
- Assist employees and managers with PTO and payroll issues and questions as well as requests for payroll information.
- In conjunction with our payroll/HR provider, Paychex, research and resolve payroll & benefit issues/discrepancies.
- Review and file various payroll reports on a semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Handle onboarding activities of new hires, ensuring successful collection and set up of HR and benefits information in Paychex and other HR systems.
- Assist Director of Talent Acquisition with recruitment activities such as setting up interview schedules, travel arrangements, and conducting reference checks on candidates.
- Develop and run various reports from Paychex, Reviewsnap and other HR databases as needed.
- Other duties as needed.
- 5 year’s related payroll experience required. HRIS background helpful.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Prior experience with a payroll provider (Paychex, TriNet, ADP) a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong math & problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, ability to accomplish tasks under tight deadlines, working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with managers and employees.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently to complete tasks
- Strong Microsoft Office and database management skills.
Apply now by clicking below to download our application
Legal Disclaimer Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Tillman Infrastructure is committed to a policy of equal employment and will not discriminate against an applicant or associate based on his or her age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, physical or mental disability, handicap, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other category protected under federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is a drug-free workplace.