- Maintain and update Contact Lists including leading the implementation of our CRM Tool
- Assist in meeting and presentation preparation
- Coordinate Weekly/Quarterly departmental reports
- Coordinate and manage Social Media presence
- Develop content and schedule mass Marketing Emails (HTML format),
- Coordinate Events and meetings
- Assist with placing orders regarding Tillman supplies, swag, company logo trinkets, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Prior experience in marketing – min 1 year.
- Skills in PPT and XL (including graphing, trending, analysis)
- Excellent written and personal communication skills
Apply now by clicking below to download our application
Legal Disclaimer Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Tillman Infrastructure is committed to a policy of equal employment and will not discriminate against an applicant or associate based on his or her age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, physical or mental disability, handicap, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other category protected under federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is a drug-free workplace.