Responsible for day to day real estate leasing activities for Tillman Infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as single customer point of contact with direct project management responsibilities of all leasing activities, which includes tracking and completing project-related activities and providing forecasts as to when milestones will be achieved.
- Coordinate and resolve any Property Owner issues or concerns while improving the quality of our relationships.
- Responsible for meeting all targeted quotas to be determined by Manager (i.e. daily calls, rent administration, reporting, etc.).
- Act as point of contact with landlord after leasing has been complete.
- Responsible for coordinating with Tillman Finance Department for timely payment of option fee and monthly rents along with the respective letters and leases to landlords including the correct rents after escalation so that the correct amount being paid to landlord.
- Responsible for issuing Rent Commencement letters to landlords.
- Responsible for Tillman to be in compliance with lease insurance requirements and if required contacting Tillman insurance company to name landlord as an additional insured.
- Assist in any audit of rents to be received from customers including the correct Tower, ground and any additional fees owed Tillman pursuant to Tillman MLA, collocation agreements. Create and maintain accurate reporting ( via excel ). Ability to work with company database system ( i.e. Site Tracker) and ensure information is accurate. Assist in uploading any necessary documentation.
- Act as point of contact for ground and lease rents to be received from Customers.
- Act as point of contact with customers on the tower concerning rents and insurance
- Contact Tillman landlords concerning purchase of ground leases by Fee or easement.
- Assist Tillman legal in closing Leases from landlords to be acquired by Tillman.
- Strong negotiating skills to purchase ground leases from clientele.
- Perform all revenue producing services to meet projected goals and targets.
- Provide internal teams and Management with weekly update on progress.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent work experience
- 3- 5 years’ prior Telecommunications industry experience preferred. Prior real estate industry experience preferred.
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office suite applications (Excel, Word, Adobe, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong administrative ability
- Well-developed time management skills – multi-tasking and able to prioritize assignments, duties and daily work.
- Self-motivated and able to deal with a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Customer focused. Ability to communicate with client in a professional, effective manner
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken
- Ability to manage multiple commitments simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment
- Strong negotiating skills
Apply now by clicking below to download our application
Legal Disclaimer Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Tillman Infrastructure is committed to a policy of equal employment and will not discriminate against an applicant or associate based on his or her age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, physical or mental disability, handicap, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other category protected under federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is a drug-free workplace.