Responsible for the management, operation and enhancements to all Tillman Infrastructure systems, including the financial management system, as well as the project management system. In addition, manages company’s website.
- Project administrator for the implementation, operation and enhancement of all company information technology systems.
- Take leadership of Tillman’s efforts to digitize contracts and signatures.
- Evaluate Tillman’s technology use and needs and recommend improvements such as hardware and software upgrades.
- Consult with users, management and vendors to assess computing needs and system requirements and ensure the successful integration of multi information systems .
- Oversee the design and enhancements to Tillman Global Holdings/Tillman Infrastructure websites.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Manage information systems operational budget and expenditures.
- Evaluate all data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
- Coordinate end user training.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years (max) of prior experience preferred using Salesforce type experience.
- 3 years+ of major application administration experience required, with applications such as SiteTracker, Acumatica, Salesforce or SAP a big plus.
- Project management experience with familiarity with cloud based financial systems such as Net Suite or Salesforce type systems.
- Prior experience in programming preferred.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Solid communicator that can work effectively across departments.
- Energetic and resourceful team player, willing to roll up their sleeves.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, changing environment.
Position can be located in our SaddleBrook, NJ or Carrollton, TX or Alpharetta, GA office.