The Project Control Specialist is responsible for performing quality assurance reviews as well as serves as a backup for all bid reviews and Notice To Proceed administration.
- Perform quality control checks on COP’s (Close Out Packages) submitted by the construction project managers/field construction managers to ensure all details and documentation are in order for final payment .
- Perform quality control checks on budgets (SDPs/Site Development Plans) for all markets for submittal to customers.
- Oversee all NOC issues with Flash or tower site issues and escalate when necessary.
- Cross train on bid reviews from the markets:
- Logging and reviewing bids
- Seeking approvals for exceptions
- Issuing PO’s (Purchase Orders) to the markets
- Cross train on Tower & Lighting NTPs (Notice to Proceed) for tower and lighting orders for the markets:
- Verify that the tower can be ordered
- Request appropriate approvals
- Issue POs for acceptance
- Cross train on Change Order Process & Procedures
- Update and maintain all the above information in the Site Tracker database.
- Other projects and duties as assigned from time to time.
Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years Prior Regulatory experience
- Bachelor’s degree and or related experience required.
- Project management capabilities for end-to-end assignment and coordination of deliverables.
- Working understanding of NEPA and Phase 1 deliverables and the timelines associated with these requirements.
- Ability to forecast, ensure delivery of business objectives, attend calls and update Client directly as required.
- Strong management, organizational and coordination skills
- Working knowledge within the Telecommunications Industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department request
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Apply now by clicking below to download our application
Legal Disclaimer Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Tillman Infrastructure is committed to a policy of equal employment and will not discriminate against an applicant or associate based on his or her age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, physical or mental disability, handicap, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other category protected under federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is a drug-free workplace.