Source, identify, and acquire candidates for colocations on Tillman’s tower structures.
- Develop relationships with key contacts such as site development managers and others at major and regional carriers and prospect for new colocation and BTS business.
- Gather market intelligence on potential customer capital plans and initiatives that Tillman can use to position its sales efforts most effectively.
- Represent Tillman as a point of contact for inbound colocation activity on Tillman’s tower structures from initial application up to the fully executed contract.
- Provide guidance and feedback to customers immediately upon their submission of colocation applications based on independent research and familiarity with the market.
- Responsible for tracking all communication with any leads in the company CRM system.
- Responsible for tracking the installation of the colocation onto a Tillman site, internally- which requires follow up on the ‘colo’s being installed’ with the field team every week and tracking progress being made until fully executed.
- Responsible for executing 50+ colocation agreements yearly.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of seven years’ experience with a major or regional telecommunications carrier in colocation sales and administration.
- Proven quantified track record of identifying and colocating Tier 1 carriers for an established tower company is required.
- Solid understanding of the Tower company leasing process.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Travel will be required within the Southwest region – 50-70%
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.