The Project Coordinator will coordinate all administrative, site development, and project-related activity for the assigned region.
- Coordinate and track all projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Coordinate all vendor activity and relations; ensuring all deliverables arrive on time.
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
- Coordinate and keep track on all aspects of the regions operations to ensure timelines are achieved.
- Track task priorities/work assignments, scheduling, providing guidance, and ensuring the availability of resources.
- Report to upper management level on stock level, order status, issues etc.
- Closely track and monitor progress of projects in an organized manner and provide regular reporting to Director.
- Provides follow-up for general inquiries, issues or concerns, feedback on ongoing and completed projects as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This is a contract role with the possibility of going perm.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Prior Telecommunications industry experience preferred.
- A minimum of 1 years experience in project coordination is required.
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office suite applications (Excel, Word, Adobe, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong administrative ability
- Well-developed time management skills – multi-tasking and able to prioritize assignments, duties and daily work.
- Self-motivated and able to deal with a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Strong, supportive, flexible team player and people management experience.
- Ability to communicate with client in a professional, effective manner.
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken
- Ability to manage multiple commitments simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment
Apply now by clicking below to download our application
Legal Disclaimer Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Tillman Infrastructure is committed to a policy of equal employment and will not discriminate against an applicant or associate based on his or her age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, physical or mental disability, handicap, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other category protected under federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is a drug-free workplace.