To assist the Regulatory Director in daily activities of the group.
- Manage regulatory deliverables at the project level.
- Interface with the Site Development Project Managers for 1A’s, timelines and LE’s to initiate projects within the build dates.
- Work with Vendors on any identified impacts and associated timelines. Provide & communicate weekly status updates to Region(s) and Corporate on changes with timelines and project deliverables.
- Review final documents for consistency with project details and approve timely.
- Update timelines within company and Client online management-tracking programs.
- Coordinate any revisions and highlight any changes in a timely manner.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required.
Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years Prior Regulatory experience
- Bachelor’s degree and or related experience required.
- Project management capabilities for end-to-end assignment and coordination of deliverables.
- Working understanding of NEPA and Phase 1 deliverables and the timelines associated with these requirements.
- Ability to forecast, ensure delivery of business objectives, attend calls and update Client directly as required.
- Strong management, organizational and coordination skills
- Working knowledge within the Telecommunications Industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department request
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Apply now by clicking below to download our application
Legal Disclaimer Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Tillman Infrastructure is committed to a policy of equal employment and will not discriminate against an applicant or associate based on his or her age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, physical or mental disability, handicap, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other category protected under federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is a drug-free workplace.