The Paralegal provides legal and administrative support to In-house Attorneys.
- Assist with the preparation, execution, and filing of required legal documents.
- Conduct research and gather data from various sources as directed.
- Maintain legal files and be “gatekeeper” for all original legal documents.
- As directed, assist and collaborate with outside counsel on specific matters.
- Perform administrative tasks related to tracking site issues, creating files, scanning documents, mailing and faxing necessary documents.
- Request new title orders, review deeds and use online resources to order title.
- Assist legal counsel with the preparation, execution and filing of real estate legal documents.
- Interacts with title insurance companies to resolve various title exceptions.
- Draft template legal documents.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 2–5 years of relevant legal experience required, preferably within the real estate industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and general databases.
Apply now by clicking below to download our application
Legal Disclaimer Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Tillman Infrastructure is committed to a policy of equal employment and will not discriminate against an applicant or associate based on his or her age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, physical or mental disability, handicap, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other category protected under federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is a drug-free workplace.