Responsible for the coordination of A&E drawings for sites and delivers completed projects according to timelines. Responsible for the ordering and reviewing construction drawings related to construction of towers / and or collocations.
- Experience with coordinating COP’s (close out packages) and reading/uploading CAD drawings.
- Coordinates installations with power companies.
- Knowledge and experience of site development processes and procedures to be able to manage and move sites along.
- Be able to read and understand blueprints along with tower structural details and construction services.
- Prior vendor management experience and customer-service oriented mind-set is preferred.
- Strong understanding of the building permit process and how towers are erected.
- Participates in internal and/or external weekly status meetings regarding site updates and progress.
- Min of 3 years construction related experience working with wireless telecom carriers from the contractor side.
- Well organized with strong attention to detail skills.
- Ability to problem solve and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment and meet strict deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and basic PC skills.